This serves as notice that the preparation and testing of the Electronic Poll Books, Electronic Ballot Markers, Printers, and Ballot Scanners to be used in the November 3, 2020 General Election/Special Election will commence on Monday, September 28, 2020 Read on...
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is keeping all options available to voters. The Georgia absentee ballot portal will allow you to quickly request an absentee ballot and receive confirmation that your request is being processed. Read on...
Advance Voting for the November 3, 2020 General/Special Election will begin on Monday, October 12, 2020 at 8:30 AM and will conclude on Friday, October 30, 2020 at 5:00 PM. Read on...
The office’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting elected officials and candidates in completing state ethics forms and maintaining them for public inspection
- Conducting elections for federal, state, and local offices
- Federal, state, and local redistricting
- Maintaining U.S. Justice Department compliance and implementing federal and state legislation, Supreme Court Decisions, and Attorney General Opinions
- Other functions include voter registration, voter education, and service to the community where we work and live
The diverse office staff consists of 1 full-time Elections Supervisor and a varying number of part-time staff to meet fluctuating work demands and polling place staffing.
- 2020 General Presidential Election - Tuesday November 3rd, 2020
- June 9th, 2020: Presidential Preference Primary
- November 5th, 2019: Municipal and Special Election Results (PDF)
- November 8th: General Election
- July 26, 2016: General Primary and Nonpartisan General Election Runoff
- May 24th, 2016: Primary
Georgia Secretary of State
Use the my voter page to:
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Provisional Ballot status
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Voter registration status