REQUIRED POSTED NOTICE
IN ACCORDANCE WITH OCGA 16-5-47 AND
GEORGIA HOUSE BILL 341
Download this notice (PDF)
Are you or someone you know being sold for sex or made/forced to work for little or no pay and cannot leave?
Call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center at 1-888-373-7888 or the Statewide Georgia Hotline for Domestic Minor Trafficking at 1-844-842-3678 for help.
All victims of slavery and human trafficking have rights and are protected by international, federal, and state law.
The hotline is:
(1) Anonymous and confidential;
(2) Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
(3) Able to provide help, referral to services, training, and general information;
(4) Accessible in 170 languages;
(5) Operated by a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization; and
(6) Toll free.